Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday's Blog Activity

I chose part B of the blog activity for today, which was to conduct a focused reseach session and comment on it afterwards. I went to the library and got on one of the computers and searched through journals and websites about Wal-Mart. I spent about an hour and a half researching my topic and made good progress. The Google search tools we learned last week were very helpful in my online searches. I was able to find out a lot of information about Wal-Mart in America, and Wal-Mart in China and how the two relate to each other with regards to the effects each of them cause. So far, I have found that Wal-Mart in America as been more invasive and has caused more problems than it has in China. I think this is because it has not been in China for very long and does not have as many stores in China.

No comments: