Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Updates

I have recently checked out a couple of books from the library and downloaded a few articles about Wal-Mart. The book I checked out for the log has been very helpful and if full of useful information about the effects Wal-Mart is having on China. So far, Wal-Mart does not have nearly as large of an impact on China as it does on America since there are not a lot of Wal-Marts in China yet. My research has led me to such discoveries like; some of the Wal-Marts in China have two stories, there are live animals such as turtles and fish for sale to eat in the Chinese stores, and the Chinese stores are way more crowded and full of people shopping than the Wal-Marts in America. The stores there are packed, which leads me to believe that there is a high demand for Wal-Marts in China, and there is still room for Wal-Mart to expand over there.

No comments: