Tuesday, November 20, 2007

updates

I am nearing the conclusion of my research component of this project, and now I am focusing on putting all of my research into ideas for my poster and final paper. The annotated bibliography helped me organize my sources and weed out the sources that weren't as good as some of the other sources I have found. Some interesting things I have found out through my research have been that Wal-Mart employees in China are in unions, and American employees are not. Also, there are many other differences in the items for sale in Chinese Wal-Marts, and the corporate culture in Chinese Wal-Marts is very different than that of the American Wal-Marts. I am presenting my poster on December 3rd, an I think that it will help my project to get some more outside opinions and suggestions from the class.

No comments: