1) Is the Chinese government the reason that Wal-Mart does not have more stores in China?
2) If so, why does the Chinese government not want them to have more stores?
3) Are there any ways in which Wal-Mart can negotiate with the government to somehow form and agreement and open more stores?
4) What are the general differences Wal-Mart will face when operating in a democratic country like America and operating in a communist country like China?
5) Does having Wal-Mart in China somehow benefit their government or does it somehow deter their government from accomplishing its goals?